Die Sets For Straight Wall Cases
Die sets for straight wall cases contain three dies. This is necessary because it is not possible to full length resize straight wall cases and expand the neck for proper bullet fit in one operation. The full length (FL) resizing die contains a decapping rod assembly. The expander die (EXP) contains a neck expanding plug. The seating die (ST) includes bullet guide, built-in crimp ring and the proper seating plug.
Rifle & Handgun Die Sets
The quality and accuracy of your reloaded ammunition depends largely on the quality of the equipment you use to assemble it.
Your choice of reloading dies should not be a casual one. Your dies literally shape the quality and function of your reloads. Because they are so important, we give them a lot of attention.
• We use the finest alloy steels obtainable.
• Our dies are machined on Hardinge Super-Precision® lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
• We guarantee our dies to produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
• To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, they are heat treated in atmo spherically controlled furnaces.
• All dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, inspected, and are ultra sonically cleaned before packaging.
• The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and a place for your shellholder!
• All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.